Key areas of Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of technical escalations through to the successful resolution.
- Work with Regional Manager to promote CRESTA values within the team.
- Actively participate in the development of existing client accounts, work with account management teams to provide the customer with regular opportunity and innovation reports and annual technology roadmaps.
- Working alongside Regional Manager to provide service management to local accounts.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Delivery Services department.
- Work with the Regional Manager to identify training requirements within local delivery teams.
- Support the Regional Manager in the performance management of local delivery teams.
- Work with internal service towers and the Delivery Services management team to transition new customer accounts into the business.
- Support the Delivery Services team in achieving SLA, OLA and KPI targets.
- Provide training, mentoring and coaching to peer groups.
- Follow best practice policies when completing work within customer environments.
- Contribute to Client Championship program and support the business in identifying customer technical requirements.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Between 5 and 10 years’ experience within an IT Engineer role.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM toolsets.
- Microsoft MCSA Windows server 2008/2012.
- Good hardware break/fix experience.
- Excellent knowledge of all common Microsoft platforms and applications.
Location: London Region
To apply for this position, please send us an email.