PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner
October 23 - October 27
Business & Management – PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner
PRINCE2® isan internationally recognised best practice project management methodology. Since its inception in 1989, it has been widely adopted and successfully implemented throughout both the public and private sectors around the world.
This course teaches delegates the principles, techniques and processes required for successful project management and how they are applied in the real world
Why 365IT Training?
- Proven track record and excellent pass rates – 98% at Foundation and 81% at Practitioner level (industry average = 98% at Foundation and 76% at Practitioner. Jan to Sept 2014)*
- Expert trainers with years of real world project management experience
- Interactive training materials ensure a hands-on approach for all delegates
- Small class sizes (typicallyless than ten delegates
- Project Managers
- Project Support Staff
- Business Managers and Project Sponsors
- Project Assurance
- Those who require a formal approach to project management
There are no pre-requisites for this course although delegates are expected to spend time before the course reading through the precourse materials and some experience in project management is useful. Delegates must pass PRINCE2 Foundation level to continue on to the Practitioner element of the course.
The 1 hour Foundation exam (closed book) is taken on day 3 of the course and consists of 75 multiple choice questions. The pass mark is 50%. The 2 ½ hour Practitioner exam is taken on day5 and consists of 8 questions. The pass mark is 55%. Delegates may refer to the PRINCE2 manual during the exam.