- This event has passed.
Applications – Microsoft Excel 2007-2016 Level 3
Delegates should have attended our Excel Level 2 course or have experience of using Excel at this level. They should understand absolute cell referencing and conditional formulae.
Instructor-led hands on training with all delegates using a computer.
To ensure delegates can make use of conditional formulae, be able to share workbooks and use the macro facilities of Excel.
- Use of Absolute cell references
- IF functions and Named Ranges
- Lookup Functions
- Combining functions in a formula
- Creating IF Functions
- Using VLookup Functions
Working with Data
- Revision of Sorting and Filtering Data
- Filtering Data
- Using Excels Auditing Tools
Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Setting Pivot table options
- Refreshing Pivot data
- Creating Pivot Charts
- Adding Comments to cells
- Sharing Workbooks
- Tracking Changes
Macros and Macro Recording
- Understanding Macros
- Macros for Automation
- Using the Macro Recorder
- Basic Macro Editing
- Creating buttons to run Macros